7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be
refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall / Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal / Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre
GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 2 months from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can
claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/
for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
• Large 1" capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
• Ultra low noise
• Wide dynamic range
• Class ‘A’ valve circuitry
• Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
• Dedicated Power Supply
• High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
• Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardiod to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The RØDE K2 is a premium valve condenser microphone featuring dual 1” gold sputtered diaphragms. Infinitely variable control of the polar pattern from
omnidirectional through cardioid and bidirectional/figure-8 provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
High-performance specifications (including a maximum SPL of 162dB) are combined with the character and subtleties of the legendary mics of the 1950s to provide
a microphone that not only provides world-class vocals but is perfectly at home recording a wide range of instruments both up-close or in a wider ‘room’ capacity.
The RØDE K2 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
The package includes
• NT2-A Multi-pattern Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
• SM2 Microphone Shock Mount
• RC2 Rugged Microphone Case
Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
20Hz - 20kHz
162db SPL (@ 1kHz, 1%THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level
30.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz