• 1/2” condenser capsule with remote
• Gold sputtered externally biased condenser
• Two position PAD - 0dB and -10dB
• Two position High Pass Filter - flat and 80Hz
• Includes two-axis swivel mount, 3m Kevlar® fibre reinforced cable, windshield
and zip pouch
• UHeavy duty satin-nickel plated body
• Low noise and full frequency response
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The RØDE NT6 is an extremely compact 1/2" cardioid condenser microphone,
specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest
quality audio is required.
Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the NT6 is extremely well suited
to any situation where an unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required such
as location recording.
The microphone is split into two modular components, joined by via a custom 3m
(10') shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable.
Featuring a gold-sputtered, true-condenser capsule, the NT6 capsule head
measures 45mm (1.8”) in length and weighs only 42gm (1.5oz). The included
all-metal, multi-position mounting ring provides 180 degrees of vertical
The NT6 preamp-body incorporates both a high-pass filter and pad setting. The
high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds
sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when
recording louder sound sources.
The NT6's small form factor make it an ideal small diaphragm cardioid microphone
for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large
diaphragm microphone such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2.
The NT6 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry
leading 10 year warranty.
The package includes
• NT-6 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone with Remote Capsule
• RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
• Swivel mount (2-axis)
• ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch