• Highly sensitive 1.8 micron ribbon
• Bi-Directional Polar Pattern
• Internal Shock Mounting System
• Custom designed and manufactured transformer
• Heavy-duty matte black finish
• Ribbon-securing travel screw supplied
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
• One free ribbon replacement during warranty period
• Ten year extended warranty with online registration
At first glance of the NTR you’re aware that it’s very special and unique – an
intricate blend of art and science.
Designed to hang in the world’s finest recording studios and performance halls
equally as well as home studio spaces, its existence is a labour of love for
RØDE. Every element of the NTR, from the transformer to the ribbon element
itself, has been designed and created in-house at RØDE’s headquarters in Sydney,
Australia. All with the aim of crafting the finest ribbon microphone available.
Sonically, the NTR is capable of reproducing unprecedented high frequency detail
and accuracy, addressing common criticisms of other ribbon microphones, while
opening up the possible usage scenarios considerably. This allows it to record
sound sources that usually require a more sensitive microphone element.
The package includes
• NTR Active Ribbon Microphone
• RM2 Ring-mount Microphone
• Microphone Dust Cover