• Studio quality live condenser microphone
• Feedback rejecting supercardioid pick up pattern
• Rugged all metal construction
• Heat treated high-strength head
• Available in satin-nickel (S1) or black (S1-B)
• Low handling noise
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The RØDE S1 live condenser vocal microphone provides the ultimate in performance for artists and engineers that demand studio-quality audio while on stage without compromising on
mobility, versatility or durability.
At the heart of the S1 is a super-cardioid 3/4" true-condenser capsule tuned to virtually eliminate feedback in on-stage
The combination of sophisticated internal shock mounting and a built-in high pass filter dramatically reduces undesirable low
frequency background noise and handling noise.
Multiple layers of acoustically optimised steel mesh in the microphone head filter the performer's breath as well as wind and
plosive noises, without affecting the microphone sensitivity or frequency response.
Due to its high performance specification and rich detail, the S1
is also an ideal handheld studio vocal microphone for artists that prefer to hold the microphone during recording.
Available in satin-nickel finish or matte black (S1-B), the
RØDE S1 live vocal condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year
The package includes
• S1 (Satin-Nickel) Live Condenser Vocal Microphone
• RM1 Durable Microphone Clip
• ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch