• Externally biased condenser
• Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
• Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
• Dual power operation
• Surface mount circuitry
• Low noise
• Full frequency response
• Available as Certified Match Pair
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The NT5 is RØDE's premier small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone,
sometimes referred to as a 'pencil mic'.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live
performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an
active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor
dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Expanding the NT5's versatility, an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule
(NT45-O) is available.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 available as a single microphone or as
an acoustically matched pair.
The NT5 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry
leading 10 year warranty.
The package includes
• NT-5 1/2" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
• RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
• WS5 Wind Shield / Pop Filter
• ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch