• Broadcast sound quality
• Low noise circuitry
• Supercardiod polar pattern
• Condenser transducer
• Rugged metal construction
• Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
• Low handling noise
• Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
• Includes mic clip, wind sheild and zip case
• Ideal for professional applications within the film, video, television and
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The RØDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for
professional applications within the film, video, television and production
Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal
film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes
it an ideal boom microphone.
In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass
filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air
conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during
recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The RØDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered
by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
The package includes
• NTG1 Shotgun Microphone
• RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
• WSVM Wind Shield / Pop Filter
• ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch