• True condenser externally biased
• Dual power operation
• Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
• Transformerless output
• Internal capsule shock mounting
• High level of RF rejection
• Audio-grade surface mount components
• Full frequency response
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online
The NT3 is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address 3/4"
gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer it provides incredible detail on almost
any instrument you can imagine.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld, stand or
boompole mounted microphone will give great results on drums, percussion,
acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano and all acoustic instruments as well as
detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or
indoor boom mic.
For further versatility the NT3 can be powered by either P48 phantom power, or
via a 9V battery for situations when power isn't available via the console or
camera. Its rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure that it is
well protected both in the studio and out in the field.
The RØDE NT3 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's
industry leading 10 year warranty.
The package includes
• NT-3 3/4" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
• RM3 Durable Microphone Clip
• WS3 Wind Shield / Pop Filter
• ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch