Long-Lasting Reliability and High Picture Quality
• The world's first*1 brightest 6,500-lm brightness as a
laser light source 1-chip DLP™ projector.
• Bright, beautiful picture quality for a long period of time.
• Reliable drive system enables continuous 24/7 operation
with no downtime.
• Long-lasting brightness and low maintenance enable TCO (total cost of ownership) to be reduced.
• Laser light source and filter-less design allow
maintenance-free of 20,000 hours.*2
• Newly designed optical system achieves high reliability and excellent color reproduction.
• A new liquid cooling system maintains quiet, long-term,
stable operation while keeping the exhaust heat extremely low.
• A filter-less, dust-resistant structure with an airtight optical block.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 gives natural clarity to even
the finest details.
• System Daylight View 2 enhances color perception with no need to turn off the lights.
• Advanced technologies for excellent image quality including
full 10-bit signal processing.
• DICOM Simulation mode reproduces easy-to-view to view rendering of X-ray photos.*3
• Rec. 709 mode to provide accurate colors.
• Waveform Monitor for easy and precise calibration.
Expanding Installation Flexibility
• Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly connects multiple screens: edge blending, color matching and multi-screen
• Multi-Unit Brightness Control function.
• Projection is possible with a flexible layout thanks to vertical and horizontal 360-degree installation.
• Lens-centered design and a wide horizontal/vertical lens
• Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens (PT-RZ670).
• Optional Upgrade Kit ET-UK20 featuring Geometry Manager Pro for more flexible geometric adjustment and modified masking
• Optional ET-CUK10*4 Auto Screen Adjustment Upgrade Kit for automatic multi-screen projection setup (PT-RZ670).
• A wide selection of optional lenses including the ET-DLE030
ultra-short throw lens.
Professional system Integeration
• DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals (HDMI, uncompressed HD video, audio, and control signals) up to 100 m (328 ft) with a
single CAT5e cable or higher.
• Quick on/off: Image appears immediately and no need for
cooling after use.
• Shutter function with fade in/out effect.
• No on/off cycle limitation.
• Art-Net*5 compatible.
• Abundant terminals, including SDI (3G/HD/SD), DVI-D and
• Optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box for single cable solution.
• Optional ET-MWP100G Multi Window Processor for multi-screen
• Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software allows multiple projectors to be managed together over a wired LAN or
• Web Browser Control.
• PJLink™ compatible.
• P-in-P function.
• Scheduling function.
• Optional Early Warning Software ET-SWA100 Series
*1 For 1-chip DLP™ projectors, as of January 2014.
*2 A guideline for light source replacement. The maintenance-free
period may be shortened due to environmental conditions.
*3 This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for
actual medical diagnosis.
*4 Availability is limited to certain regions only.
*5 Art-Net is a protocol for transmitting the lighting control protocol DMX512 over Ethernet.
||120-240 V AC, 8.5-4 A, 50/60 Hz
||820 W (835 VA at 120 V)
(0.4*1 W with LIGHT POWER set to ECO*2,
4 W*1 with LIGHT POWER set to NORMAL.)
||17.0 mm (0.67 in)
diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
||DLP™ chip x 1, DLP™ projection system
||2,304,000 (1,920 x 1,200) pixels
||Powered zoom (throw ratio 1.7-2.4:1), powered focus F 1.7-1.9, f 25.6-35.7 mm
||Optional powered zoom/focus and fixed-focus lens
|Screen size (diagonal)
||1.27-15.24 m (50-600 in),
1.27-5.08 m (50-200 in) with the ET-DLE055,
2.54-8.89 m (100-350 in) with the ET-DLE030,
16:10 aspect ratio
||1,920 x 1,080 pixels
|Optical axis shift
||+50 % (powered)
||±10 % (powered)
||fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 24-120 Hz, dot clock: 25-162 MHz or lower
||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]
fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035 (1125)/60i]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080 (1125)/24sF]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
||fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 24-120 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower
||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
||BNC x 1 (3G/HD/SD-SDI)
||HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)
||DVI-D 24-pin x 1 (DVI 1.0 compliant, compatible with HDCP,
compatible with single link only)
|RGB 1 IN
||BNC x 5 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC x 1)
|RGB 2 IN
||D-Sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)
||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)
||D-sub 9-pin (male) x 1 for link control
|REMOTE 1 IN
||M3 x 1 for wired remote control
|REMOTE 1 OUT
||M3 x 1 for link control (for wired remote control)
||RJ-45 × 1 (for
network and DIGITAL LINK
(video/audio/network/serial control) connection,
100Base-TX, compatible with Art-Net,
compliant with PJLink™, Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)
|Keystone correction range
||Vertical, horizontal and tilting 360-degree projection capable
||35 dB (LIGHT POWER mode: NORMAL)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||498 x 200*17 x 588 mm (19-19/32 x 7-7/8*17 x 23-5/32 in) (with supplied lens)
||498 x 200*17 x 538 mm (19-19/32 x 7-7/8*17 x 21-3/16 in) (without lens)
||Approx. 23.0 kg (50.7 lbs) or less (with supplied lens)
Approx. 22.0 kg (48.5 lbs) or less (without lens)
||Power cord with secure lock x 1,
wireless/wired remote control unit x 1,
batteries (R03/AAA type) x 2,
software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software,
Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software) x 1