The Camcrane 200 is a tripod mounted, boom-arm, camera crane system designed to allow you to smoothly boom your camera up, boom your camera down and move your camera in an infinite number of 360
degree arcs. When balanced and used correctly the Camcrane 200 moves with such tremendous precision and fluidity, that the results can only be called "picture perfect".
Camera cranes have been an industry standard for over 85 years. People have used cranes to move cameras to new heights both literally and figuratively, and
now you can too.
The Camcrane 200 is the most affordable and versatile crane of its type on the market today. With its ease of set-up and variable boom lengths, you'll soon find
yourself shooting the shots that you've always dreamed of.
Product Code: Camcrane200
- Aluminum construction
- Black coat finish
- Four boom length combinations: 3' 3", 4' 10", 6' 6" and 8' 1"
- Three fulcrum (balance) settings.
- Holds cameras up to 25 lbs at 8 ft. length, and 30 lbs at the 6' 6" length.
- Can vertically boom from floor to 10 feet at the 8 ft. length (variable).
- Rotates 360 degrees via precision, zero deflection, needle roller, turntable bearing.
- Mounts on the 3/8" standard bolt found on the majority of medium duty tripods, and some heavy duty tripods
- Head of the Crane has 3/8" mounting holes/slots
- Complete system weighs 19 pounds.