|Empower and enhance your productions with the latest generation, Glidecam iGlide II, hand-held Camera Stabilizer from Glidecam.
Whereas the original iGlide only stabilized compact, low profile cameras weighing up to 1 pound, the new and improved Glidecam iGlide II now supports compact, low profile cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.36kgs.)
The Glidecam iGlide II now has a top-of-the-line, precision Glidecam gimbal with full convergence controls built in for total accuracy.
The iGlide II is also stronger and larger than the original iGlide, and has an improved camera mounting platform and now comes with 4 steel head weight plates,
making it easier to fine tune the balance of the system when using very lightweight cameras.
With all of these new added features, the lightweight and compact iGlide II will transform your hard to watch, shaky camera footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
With the Glidecam iGlide II hand-held Stabilizer your camera seems to float, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions. Now you are free
to move with your camera - panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake.
The iGlide II works so well that it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth and graceful shots even while going to extremes like running up and down stairs or
traveling over rugged terrain. And, when it comes to normal shooting, like walking or moving the camera slowly around someone, the results are equally magical.
• Dynamic Camera Balance Platform (Camera Mounting Platform)
• Adjustable convergence, precision, three-axis Gimbal
• No-tools Telescoping Center Post
• Adjustable, inertial-control Base Platform
• Foam padded Handle Grip
• Precision Bearings at all vital points
• Made with precision Aluminum
• Anodized Studio Black
• Laser etched Labeling
• Allows unrestricted Booming and 360 degree Panning
• Rubber feet under Base Platform
• Made in USA
|• Designed for compact, low profile cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.36kgs.)
• Camera Mounting Head Dimensions: 5.50" x 3.25" x .75"
• Base Platform Dimensions: 7.81" x 3.25"
• Central Support Post: .75" diameter
• 12" tall in fully contracted mode
• 16" tall in fully expanded mode
• Total Weight is 1 lb. 8 ozs. without Counter Weight Discs.
• Each large Counter Weight Disc averages 2.75 ozs.
• Each small Counter Weight Disc averages 1 oz.
• Each Camera Platform Weight Plate averages 4.1 ozs.
• The Glidecam XR-PRO includes 8 large, 4 small Counter Weight Discs, and 4 large Camera Platform Weight Plates
• 8 large Counter Weight Discs = 1 lb. 6.08 ozs.
• 4 small Counter Weight Discs = 4 ozs.
• 4 large Camera Platform Weight Plates = 1 lb. 4 ozs.
• The Camera Mounting Top Plate has 1/4" mounting holes.
• The Base Platform has one 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment etc.
• Made in USA.