Miller's new Cineline 70 Fluid Head is purpose-built for film and digital production cinematographers who want a new dimension in professional camera support. It features an Arri-sized
side-loading camera platform and; when fitted with Miller's Mitchell Base Adaptor 1225, it can be mounted on traditional Mitchell flat base tripods. Cineline 70 is a premium product with
proven, solid build quality that offers 7 (+ 0) positions of precision fluid drag and 8 counterbalance settings all located in one control layout for quick and easy setup.
Cineline 70 Fluid Head is ideal for use on feature
films, documentaries and high-end television commercial productions that require heavy payload, frequent re-rigging and a diverse range of lenses and camera accessories. It is set to accommodate
industry-leading cameras, including Arri, Sony, RED, and Canon.
With a lightweight design, the heavy-duty fluid head offers advanced precision fluid drag control with ultra-soft starts and
smooth stops and perfect diagonal drag transition. In addition to providing industry standard benefits, the
Cineline 70 Fluid Head also features an extended sliding range to promote quick and
seamless rebalancing of rigs when lenses and accessories are changed resulting in weight distribution shifts. Moisture and dust resistant, alloy construction, the
Cineline 70 Fluid Head offers
dual side mounts for monitors and accessories, as well as a front head mount, convenient for a camera assistant's accessory box.
• Quick and easy to operate "all in one location" rear
• Drag control with ultra soft starts and smooth stops
• Perfect diagonal drag transition
• Side loading camera platform, 150mm travel with Arri type
• Easy to fit 1225 Mitchell base adaptor to suit Mitchell flat base tripods
• Illuminated pan/tilt drag, counterbalance controls and
• Dual side mounts for monitors and accessories
• Front head mount for camera assistants accessory box
• Water and dust resistant alloy construction
• 3 year warranty