|The MSP 12 is our most versatile teleprompter
and has been designed for the most challenging studio and outside broadcast applications
• Clear and crisp prompting image even in the most
extreme sunlight or studio lighting. To do this a prompter must be a minimum of 1000 Nits - the MSP12 boasts a mighty 1600 Nits!
• Mount the prompter to a pedestal using rods or to any pedestal/ tripod using our versatile gold plate which slides backwards and forwards to accomodate any size of camera (DV or ENG).
• Can be powered from your camera and has locking power and video connectors making it suitable for use in even the most challenging outside broadcast conditions.
• The MSP 12 includes a lightweight collapsible hood for easy transportation. The hood moves up and down to enable you to shoot through the centre of the glass with no need to raise the
Size: 12.1” (305 mm)
Reading Range: 4.5m (10 ft)
Brightness: 1600 Nits
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Contrast Ratio: 500:1
Resolution: 1024 x 768
Image Reverse: Yes
Integrated Tally/ Cue Light: Yes
Video Inputs: BNC (Composite), VGA, SDI (additional option)
Looping Power & Composite Video: Yes
Weight: 6.8 kgs (15 lbs)
Power Consumption: 35W
Compliance: CE, FCC, ROHS
Included in the package
• 12” LCD prompter monitor with locking BNC and XLR connectors
• Lightweight and collapsible wide-angle hood and bracket system to accomodate all cameras and lens types without the need for a riser
• Your choice of versatile camera mounting plate which slides back and forth to enable use of any size camera (DV or ENG) or short (7.5") or long (12") rods that connect directly to a pedestal.
• Broadcast quality prompter glass (70:30), designed to produce the clearest mirror image and the optimal light to the camera
• 25m composite cable
• Quick installation guide and detailed user manual
• Full warranties – 2 years for prompter monitor; 3 years for prompter hardware