MKE 440 : Overview
MKE 440 is designed for digital stereo audio
recording , it has 2 shotgun microphone perfectly aligned and matched. With the
new design, all off-axis noises will be eliminated.
MKE 440 allow you to adjust sensitivity of audio recording thus optimizes
the acoustic characteristics. Sennheiser also added a stainless
steel micro-mesh wind protection which reduces noise generated from wind
and protects the fine high frequency details of your sound.
Best of both worlds: Stereo without side effects!
- MKE 440 captures the sound for the video image while rejecting off axis noise from outside the camera focus
- Dual Mini Shotgun Mics create frontal focus
- Suppression of ambience and background noise
- Built in elastic suspension and wind protection
- Three level sensitivity adjustment and low cut
- Compact metal construction
- Fits Standard size camera shoe mount