EK 6042 is a true-diversity, two-channel receiver that can work with both analogue and digital Sennheiser transmitters across a bandwidth of 184 MHz. It
is an ideal partner for Sennheiser Digital 9000 series and can operate with all analogue transmitters that feature Sennheiser's HiDyn plus or HDX companders.
Its display and controls For camcorders without an audio receiver slot, a special backpanel adaptor for the
EK 6042 is available as an accessory. If the camera does not supply power to the receiver, a "piggyback" power adapter can be attached to this housing and fitted
with two hot-swappable BA 61 battery packs.
- Works with any Sennheiser series from Digital 9000, 5000 and 3000 down to 2000 and evolution wireless G3
- Able to identify the transmitter via an IR link automatically
- It chooses its own operating mode depending on the transmitter
- Able to select the appropriate bandwidth and frequency in the UHF range between 470 and 654 MHz
- True diversity receiver with four separate receiver circuits
- Extra-reliable, even in difficult RF environments
- Can be combined with either a 15-pin adaptor to slot directly into Sony cameras, or a 25-pin adaptor for Unislot- and SuperSlot-compatible devices