Gemini Real Time Intercom System
Digital Intercom System
- Distributed matrix architecture that maximises resilience and reduces
- Full access audio network that provides programme quality performance with
- Dual redundant ‘ring’ connectivity that has no single point of failure for
ultimate system dependability
- Integrated IP capability permits unlimited expansion in terms of system size
or geographic location
- Integration with IP phone systems and other SIP compliant devices
- Lever key and Touchscreen control panels to suit individual operational
Gemini delivers the sophisticated functionality and
performance expected of a class-leading Intercom with unrivalled flexibility
and the reassurance of being able to meet any future requirements.
Designed with resilience in mind, Gemini minimises potential points of
failure using cost-effective redundancy provisioning to keep your
organisation connected at all times.
Gemini is a flexible real time
intercom system designed to meet the specific needs of the broadcast
industry for high quality low latency audio. Gemini supports a range of
panels from desktop lever panels to new virtual panels on smartphones and
tablets. All designed with the needs of the user in mind. Gemini has
comprehensive IP capabilities together with interfaces to 4-wire circuits,
telephony and SIPto ensure it is equally at home if you require an analogue
or IP based solution.
Trilogy use industry standard IP protocols to
provide customers with the most open solution available avoiding the costly
lock in customers canexperience with proprietary systems. These are already
proven in the field in numerous installations around the globe.
• The ability to manage complex conference and private conversations simply and
• Excellent audio quality that reduces errors and operator fatigue.
• A system that interfaces with existing communication assets.
• A way to reduce
costs for linking remote sites by using standard IP infrastructure.
intercom system that operates over LAN or WAN or Internet.
• Works on any
terrestrial or satellite-based network.
• Virtual and hardware operator panels
to configure and manage each unit.
• One touch operation for immediate
• Private one-to-one, group and conference calls.
for telephony, 4 wire, and other audio devices such as Radio base station or
• Sophisticated SIP integration for modern telephony