Mercury ES IP Voice Communications
- Runs on any browser-compatible operating system including *nix, Microsoft
Windows and Mac OS.
- Uses a single panel to manage communications across multiple levels of
security and to other domains.
- Provides management and configuration tools for intercom, radio and
- Supports secure, full duplex intercom and telephone communications across
the entire network.
- Allows operators to route each source of audio to left, right or both ears
depending on their preferences.
Mercury ES is Trilogy Communications latest development
in a long line of audio communication solutions.
Mercury ES facilitates
network based VoIP communications between different security levels and also
across domains whilst ensuring IP separation.
Mercury ES is especially
applicable to the gathering, analysis and distribution of intelligence where
information from a number of sources can be used to create the fullest picture
possible. This is of particular importance when
those sources have different
security clearance levels and are operated by different agencies/organisations.
The Mercury ES Browser Panel Makes simplifies the management of all
intercom, radio and telephone calls from a single user panel.
As one of
the most important features of the Mercury ES platform, the Browser Panel
provides users with a single point of control from which they can communicate
with other users in their security enclave, or to reach across security levels
and domains to conduct voice communications. All at an unprecedented level of
sophistication and speed.
With the Mercury ES Browser Panel it is
possible to safely listen and speak to up to 32 channels of any mix of
communications from multiple security levels and/or domains.
• Clear and persistent labelling of buttons to ensure communications are
directed over the correct channels.
• Security level summary windows that
indicate the level of protection applied to any given channel.
• Speak /
listen indicators to show which channels are in use.
• Security dialog boxes
that verify actions and prevent mistakes.
• Runs on any browser-compatible
operating system including *nix, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
• Uses a
single panel to manage communications across multiple levels of security and to
• Provides management and configuration tools for intercom,
radio and telephone communications.
• Supports secure, full duplex intercom
and telephone communications across the entire network.
• Allows operators to
route each source of audio to left, right or both ears depending on their
• Offers Independent speak and listen functions.
• Clear and
persistent labelling of buttons prevents inadvertent communications being
directed to the worn party, or over insecure channels.
• Multiple call button
types (direct, conference, dynamic, monitor) within a single Browser Panel offer
flexible communications for any application.
• Managed or unmanaged
conference functions for geographically dispersed group calling.
for individual user requirements based on least privileges principle to prevent
access to protected resources.
• Multiple-profile feature enables rapid
reconfiguration of stations for speedy redeployment according to changing