|Datavideo's TVS-1000 is a total studio system.
The TVS-1000 is a 5 in 1 design which consists of trackless virtual studio system, video switcher, character generator, video recorder and web streaming encoder. It's a versatile, easy to use and
TVS-1000 is suitable for production companies, corporate producers, users in education, small studios and TV stations. As a virtual
studio solution, TVS-1000 supports pan, tilt and zoom camera movements for dynamic effect. The built-in Virtual Set Maker allows users to fully customize their sets: background images can be
inserted with ease, logos can be added to any surface and video can be run in the backdrop.
In addition, professional studio templates can be downloaded.
Professional virtual studio with only one video camera
TVS-1000 provides a professional platform for users to create and present unique and compelling video productions within minutes. For
multi-layered results, 2 DSK in TVS-1000 to include CG and animation to every scene.
30 free sets with variety of virtual studios
TVS-1000 comes pre-installed with 20 virtual scenes. Each scene is
designed with four different view angles, which makes the virtual studio more real, and flexible.
|• Multi-language User
• Multiple Preview Monitoring
• Professional Chroma Key Wizard
• Trackless Virtual Technology
• User-Friendly Character Generator
• High Quality Video Recording
• Virtual Set Maker
• One camera input: four virtual angles simulating a
multi-camera studio production
• Each angle supports 3 phases (pan, tilt, zoom
• High quality Chroma Key function delivers perfect
• Switching function between live camera input, four virtual
cameras, video clips and still pictures
• Built-in media library for easy selection of video clips
• 2 x DSK for animation and CG overlay to enrich message
• Built-in character generator
• CG content can be imported and modified quickly and easily
• Simple and user-friendly
• Uses highly-efficient H.264 and MPEG 2 recording format
• Records to removable hard disks or into system.
• Supports streaming to Adobe Flash encoder, Ustream and
• Stream directly, with no need for an external encoder.
• Push to stream - one button simplicity.