Professional Industrial Grade 16:9 High Definition LCD/LED Monitor
The GM-552D is a 55-inch class (54.6-in) Full HD (1920x1080 resolution) 16:9 monitor. Its ultra-high contrast display, durable design and excellent
connectivity make it ideal for signage, information display, security and broadcast applications. Image settings useful for security applications are also
included. The display may be be used in landscape or portrait modes, and the logo is removable. A 3G/HD/SD-SDI interface is provided, making it suitable for
use in broadcasting facilities and studios*. Color temperature, brightness/contrast and backlight can all be individually adjusted. Common pre-sets are already integrated.
* Due to the panel size, we cannot recommend the use of this product in OB vans or other high vibration installations.
Created for 24/7 Continuous Operation
The GM-552D is designed for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week constant use for a variety of applications. It includes customer selectable screen saving modes and
LED backlighting which save power, increase image performance, and add to a long screen lifetime of more than 50,000 hours.
The GM-552D features a range of professional connections, including HD-SDI/SD-SDI and 3G-SDI interfaces, with loop out, HDMI™, DVI, RGB (with loop out), S-Video (with loop out), and composite video.
- FHD non-glare panel
- LED backlighting (mercury-free)
- Multi language OSD: English/German/French/Italian/Spanish
- Multi Display: 2x1/2x2/3x3/4x4/5x5
- Picture modes: STUDIO, CCTV1, CCTV2, USER
- Useful picture functions: PIP/PBP/Portrait mode/Screen saver/ Image refresh
- ID setting for RCU: 01-99 allows use of a single IR remote for control of a group of displays, such as in video wall applications.
- RS232C input/output terminals for creating a daisy chain
- All-Metal Cabinet and Durable Design
- Supplied with removable VWSA stand and handles
- Input terminals arranged in a single row for easy connection
- DC output terminal (+12V/Max. 350mA)