The LSR6328P is the choice for stereo and
multi-channel music and post audio applications where accuracy and
high SPL are required. With ruler-flat +1 dB/-1.5 dB response from
50 Hz to 20 kHz, low frequency extension to 36 Hz, boundary
compensation and JBL's new RMC™ system, the LSR6328P gives
you exceptional low frequency performance in any room. The system
is bi-amped with a 250 Watt LF amplifier and a 120 Watt HF
amplifier. Wall mounting provisions make the LSR6328P perfect for
installation in multi-channel editorial rooms.
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference
design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction
provides electronic control of room modes. User measurement and
calibration kit available.
- Differential Drive® technology
with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and
minimal power compression.
- Integrated bi-amplification with
factory calibrated sensitivities.
- Titanium composite high frequency
transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise
- Magnetically shielded high
frequency transducer minimizes interference when used in close
proximity to video monitors.
- High-density baffle for low
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port
design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient
mounting points for mounted installation.
- Integral handles facilitate ease of