If you need a larger
monitor with high SPL, for mid-field, soffit or behind the screen
applications, the LSR6332 is your choice. This
three-way non-powered system can handle 200 Watts continuous pink
noise/800 Watts peak and will generate 112 dB SPL at 1 meter. The
LSR6332 incorporates a 12" Neodymium Differential Drive NDD™
dual coil woofer, 5" Kevlar™ midrange speaker and 1" titanium
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference
design ensures flatter response at the mix position.
- Neodymium Differential Drive
NDD™ technology with dynamic braking for extended low
frequency response and low power compression.
- Neodymium midrange with 2" voice
coil and Kevlar™ cone material for extended frequency
response and low distortion.
- Titanium composite high frequency
transducer with elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide and damped
- High-Density baffle for low
enclosure resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port
design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port
- Magnetically shielded for use near
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient
mounting points allow mounted installation.
- Midrange/high frequency sub-baffle
may be rotated by user for horizontal or vertical
- Available as mirror image left and