Sony PVM-741 OLED Monitor with 1/4 and 3/8 holes for camera mounting
|Home > Sony > Monitor > PVM Series > PVM-741|
7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 30 Days from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/ for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
Sony PVM-741 is another leap in Sony imaging technology. Using the new OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology, blacks are black. Contrast is mesmerizing and your picture never looked so good. Incorporating Sony’s “STE” (Super Top Emission) structure, the PVM 741 can display extremely wide gamut colors and repel panel glare so that "on set" or "in the field" viewing is simple and accurate.
Sony PVM-741 also includes other features that make it the favorite for view and framing camera images. The new “Flip” feature can swap the image horizontally, vertically, or combined so that over and under 3D rig viewing is a simple push of a button. The SD/HD/3G input is not an option so even display of HD 60P images is a snap.
The chassis is made of cast aluminum for durable in field use and includes a protection panel for the OLED so that rough handling has no effect on performance. The small size of Sony PVM 741 allows usage in various applications including ENG/EFP, OB Van, Editing Systems, and Monitor Walls. By employing a 960 x 540 16:9 OLED panel, contrast is as never seen before and image lag is a thing of the past.
Picture quality is excellent both indoors and outdoors. Additionally Sony PVM-741 incorporates Sony’s ChromaTru color processing which allows Sony PVM741 to accurately display images as SMPTE, EBU or ITU-R BT709 color standards. Sony PVM 741 comes standard with one composite, one auto detecting SDI/HDSDI/3G input. One HDMI input, internal waveform monitor, AC power adapter, and ¼ and 3/8 holes for camera mounting.
- OLED Display Technology - 960 x 540 Panel Resolution
- 4:3 / 16:9 Aspect Ratio Selection
- Monoaural Speaker
- Adjustable Color Temperature (High/ Low/ User)
- Parallel Remote
- Scan Mode (Over, Full, Native)
- Removable Protection Panel
- Mono/ Blue only mode
- Various area markers, including a center marker and aspect markers
- Three Color Tally
- Seven language on-screen menu
- 3 mode power system - AC100V, DC12V, Battery Adaptor
- Flip display for use on 3D rigs
- Support Time Code Display
- Composite input / output standard
- 2 SDI inputs
- 3G SDI input / output standard
- 3G SDI input auto-detects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G SDI
- HDMI Input standard
- Peaking feature for exact camera focus
- PC input signals through HDMI input (HDPC compatible)
- Cast aluminum chassis and display protection panel for rough handling
- Silent mode for on set use when fan noise is not tolerable
- Seven assignable “F keys” for instant access to most any function
- AC, DC, and battery operation. AC adapter is included
- Internal Waveform monitor with -4%, 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, and 109% gradicule
- Internal audio monitoring including graphic bar display and speaker