7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be
refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall / Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal / Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre
GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 2 months from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can
claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/
for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
Product Code: PT-DW17K2
|Ultra-Bright and Detailed Images
• 17,000 lm of brightness for large venues.
• Next-generation Detail Clarity Processor delivers crisp and
detailed image quality.
• High 10,000:1 contrast ratio with Dynamic Iris.
• System Daylight View 3 for enhanced color performance in
bright rooms and mapping applications.
• Waveform Monitor function for easy adjustment of black/white level.
• DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and
High Reliability and Low CTO
• Extended lamp replacement cycle of 3,000 hours.
• Liquid cooling with highly efficient quad-lamp system
reduces operational noise.
• Stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 ° C.
• Quad-lamp system allows 24/7 operation in Lamp Relay
• Easy lamp replacement from rear side.
• Eco filter requires no maintenance for 12,000 hours.
• Durable, precision-tuned optical engine.
• High efficiency lamps reduce power consumption.
Versatile Installation Flexibility
• Flexible installation with 360 ° vertical cabinet rotation.
• Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly joins screens with
Edge blending, Color matching, and Digital image enlarging.
• Geometric Adjustment for projection on curved or spherical
• Multi-Unit Brightness Control.
• Compatible with Panasonic Multi Monitoring & Control Software and Early Warning Software.
• Single-cable DIGITAL LINK connection transmits video and
control signals for up to 100 m (328 ft).
• Portrait mode capability . (Mounting the optional lamp units for portrait mode is required)
• Abundant terminals including 3G-SDI inputs (PT-DZ16K2 features inputs x 1).
||21.6 mm (0.85 inches) diagonal
(16:9 aspect ratio)
||DLP™ chip x 3, DLP™ projection system
||1,049,088 (1,366 x 768) x 3,
total of 3,147,264 pixels
||UHM lamp x 4 (432 W), replacement cycle of up to 3,000 hours
||UHM lamp x 4 (432 W), replacement cycle of up to 700 hours
||17,000 lm (four-lamp)
||10,000:1 (full on/full off, in Dynamic iris mode 3)
||1,366 x 768 pixels
||Optional powered zoom and fixed-focus lenses
|Screen size (diagonal)
||1.78-25.4 m (70-1,000 in),
1.78-7.62 m (70-300 in) with the ET-D75LE50,
3.05-15.24 m (120-600 in) with the ET-D75LE90,
1.78-15.24 m (70-600 in) with the ET-D75LE8,
16:10 aspect ratio
|Optical axis shift
|| ±70 % (±60 % with the ET-D75LE6,
+78 - +96 % with the ET-D75LE90) (powered
||±30 % (±20 % with the ET-D75LE6,
-13 - +27 % [+: rightward]
with the ET-D75LE90) (powered)
|480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p,
1080/25p, 1080/30p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, VGA (640 x 480)-WUXGA*6 (1920 x 1200), compatible with non-interlaced signals only, dot clock: 25-162 MHz
|1920 x 1200p, 1920 x 1080p, 1400 x 1050p, 1366 x 768p, 120 Hz/100 Hz
||fH: 15-100 kHz, fV: 24-120 Hz, dot clock: 13.5-162 MHz
||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035 (1125)/60i
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
|fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i]
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080 (1125)/24sF]
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]
||fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
||DVI-D 24-pin x 1 (DVI 1.0 compliant, compatible with HDCP,
compatible with single link only)
||HDMI 19-pin x 1 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP)
|RGB 1 IN
||BNC x 5 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC x 1)
|RGB 2 IN
||D-Sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR x 1)
||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)
||D-sub 9-pin (male) x 1 for link control
|REMOTE 1 IN
||M3 x 1 for wired remote control
|REMOTE 1 OUT
||M3 x 1 for link control (for wired remote control)
|REMOTE 2 IN
||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)
|LAN / Digital Link
||RJ-45 x 1 (for network, DIGITAL LINK connection, 100Base-TX,
compatible with Art-Net, PJLink™ (class 1), Deep Color, HDCP)
|Keystone correction range
||Vertical: ±40°*6, horizontal: ±15°
||Ceiling/floor, front/rear, portrait
||200-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
||2,060 W (0.3 W with STANDBY MODE set to ECO,*1
4 W with STANDBY MODE set to NORMAL.)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||620 x 255 x 730 mm (24-13/32 x 10-1/32 x 28-3/4 in)
(optional lens, legs and lens cover not included)
||Approx. 41 kg (90.4 lbs) (optional lens not included)
||10- 80 % (no condensation)
||Logo Transfer Software, Multi Monitoring & Control Software, Early Warning Software
||Power cord with secure lock, wireless/wired remote control unit, batteries (R6/AA type x 2)
software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software, Multi Monitoring & Control Software) (x 1)