Panasonic AW-HE120 2/3 HD/SD Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera
The AW-HE120 delivers the highest image quality of any integrated pan/tilt/zoom camera. Featuring a fast 20X zoom lens and a three 2.2 megapixel U.L.T. MOS imagers supporting Full HD video capture, the compact HE120 produces excellent video in a wide range of shooting conditions.
Ideally suited for such demanding applications as sports, staging, House of Worship, news and government video, the HE120 is equipped with the same high-performance sensors and digital signal processing used in Panasonic broadcast camcorders such as the AG-HPX370. With a 1000 TV lines of resolution and a 60dB signal-to-noise ratio, the HE120 sets a new performance standard for integrated PTZ cameras, with advanced features as 16-axis color correction and Panasonic’s exclusive DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch). HD-SD/SDI, HDMI, Analog Component, and SD Composite outputs are all built-in, for out-of-the-box ease of deployment.
The camera's 20X optical zoom lens covers an extended range of shooting situations, from small room wide-angle to back of the house ultra-telephoto, with 35mm equivalents of 32.1 mm at wide-angle to 642.5 mm at telephoto. Remote controlled neutral density filters, DRS, shutter, and other functions enable optimal exposure for a wide range of shooting conditions. The camera’s fast, quiet integrated pan-tilt head covers a wide range of motion, with a pan range of ±175° and a tilt of -30° to 210°.
The HE120 supports both RS-422 serial control and IP control with dedicated RJ-45 connectors. It is compatible with current Panasonic controllers such as the AW-RP655 and AW-HS50, and with many serial and IP control systems from Crestron, AMX and other vendors.
The HE120 supports both direct and Web-based IP remote control, so the camera can be securely operated and adjusted remotely from an ordinary browser-equipped PC—anywhere in the world.
• HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are standard as well as analog component and SD composite
• Supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only), 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p (HDMI only), 480/59.94i, 1080/50p (HDMI only), 1080/50i, 720/50p, 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i
• Weighs just 6.6lbs and consumes just 21 Watts at 12V DC (power supply included
• Available in two colors (HE120W: pearl white; and HE120K: black matte metallic) to suit a range of installation venues.
• Built-in remote-controllable, four-position ND filter (clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations
• Newly-developed pan-tilt mechanism combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. A low NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments such as jazz clubs and boardrooms.
• Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, perfect for the most demanding large venue installation
• A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory, and the HE120 also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many tripod mounting and grip systems.
Integrated Pan-tilt camera with a compact body and simple system configuration
Both SDI and HDMI are supported, and IP connection enables flexible system configuration, easy connection and settings. It can also be connected to current camera controllers. Both size and weight have been reduced by approximately 60 % compared to our previous model (the AW-HE100) to achieve a lightweight, compact body. With its sleek design and color variation, it blends with atmospheres in a variety of situations.
Shooting high-quality images with 1/3 type Full-HD "U.L.T." 3MOS image sensors
High resolution and high image quality are produced by the newly developed 1/3 type 2.2 mega pixels "U.L.T." 3MOS sensors and digital signal processor (DSP).
The 3MOS System uses three MOS sensors to process the three primary colors (R, G, B) of light. (MOS = Metal Oxide Semiconductor)
A 20x optical zoom lens covers wide-angle to ultra telephoto shots.
In addition to a wide-angle design that features 32.13 mm (35 mm equivalent) at the wide end, the AW-HE120 has a 20x optical zoom lens and a 10x digital zoom power. This lets you shoot a wide variety of sharp and crisp images from wide angle to close up.
A wide range pan-tilt, high-speed control, and silent design apply for versatile operations