HD / 1,280 x 720 Compact Dome Network Camera
• 720p HD images up to 30 fps
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time
monitoring and high resolution recording.
• Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 122 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function : 0.04 lx (Color), 0.03 lx (B/W) at F2.3
• VIQS (Variable Image Quality on
Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
• Smart coding Technology : Group of Pictures (GOP) control function removes unnecessary information from the frame for realizing efficient encoding.
With the latest bit rate reducing technology, GOP
control, 3D-MNR(Multi process Noise Reduction) and FDF (Frequency Divided Filter), the network bandwidth and the disk space of recorder can be saved.
• Progressive scan ensures clear
images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
• Light control modes :
ELC (maximum exposure time) :The lightning control will be automatically performed by adjusting
shutter speed in the range of ELC.
• 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
• VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
• Camera title display : Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the
• Alarm sources including VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control : One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client
PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
• SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and
backup upon network failure (JPEG)
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream. (Optional)
• Can be added
new intelligent extension software (Optional) in addition to built-in VMD (Video Motion Detection), alarm function.
• Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
HLC (High Light Compensation) technology reduces strong light sources such as vehicle headlights to prevent camera being blinded.
• H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows
flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
• Internet mode : H.264 images can
be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
• Multi-language : English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Portuguese / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• ONVIF compliant model
• Low profile design for discrete installation
• Electronics equipment used on
EN50155-T3 (railroad standard) / EN50121, EN45545 compliant
ECE-R10 (E approval)
• Wide coverage
[16 : 9 mode] Horizontal : 100 ° Vertical : 55 °
• The camera
conforms to the IP66, Type 4X (UL50) is compliant with NEMA 4X ratings, and provides high dust resistance and waterproof performance.
• Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability