Anamorphic Lens (Schneider)
The RSAL2 provides the highest optical performance anamorphic add-on lens installed in front of digital projectors to convert them to a higher (wider) aspect ratio. The
JVC RSAL2 1.33x anamorphic lens allows you to fill the entire height and width of a 2.35:1 format screen with the best optical image available with the award winning JVC D-ILA 16:9 digitally projected images.
- Eliminates the obtrusive top and bottom black bars framing the projected widescreen images
- Developed exclusvely for JVC "center lens" projectors (DLA-RS1X, DLA-RS2)
- Incredible, precise images with maximum resolution, excellent contrast with consistent brightness across your entire screen
- Cinematographers go to extreme lengths to present a true visual experience. With the RSAL2 Anamorphic Lens, you will be able to reproduce the images and experience as faithfully as the cinematographer intended
- With the RSAL2 lens, you experience the maximum performance of HD 1080p home theater front projection
- Projector Central's review: "This lens is optically perfect. The image on screen is as natural, clear and precise as you'd ever want. The Cine-Digitar 1.33X enhances the
performance of the projector without doing anything to get in its way."