7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be
refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 60 Days from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can
claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/
for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
DataVideo TP-300 Prompter Kit for Apple and Android Tablets
The Datavideo TP-300 Prompter Kit can be used in either a theatre setting, or a video studio. Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily copied and pasted into the DV prompter app
software (available for iOS and Android devices) and scrolled at a set automatic rate or controlled by a user with the wired/wireless remote for a more natural result. A number of clear fonts, colours
and text sizes are available making reading comfortable from a variety of distances.
With a new mounting system, the DataVideo TP-300 can be quickly and easily
adapted to hold a variety of tablet devices.
• Simple software and remote allow users to
produce professional results at low cost.
• Available for use with Android and Apple tablets
• Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script
and the camera to see the subject.
• Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate.
• The prompter frame is designed to allow stand alone, in
front of camera or below lens prompting.
• The black camera snood/hood is adjustable to adapt for a wide variety of cameras.
• Quick and simple assembly that requires no special
• Flexible mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
• A remote control is supplied making it easy for self shoot projects