Datavideo HS-600 is a lightweight Standard Definition studio in a box. The HS-600A is in many respects an affordable, standard definition version of a full
broadcast model. It will work time and again in the pressured conditions of live video production.
Combining a vision mixer with a built-in multi-view 17-inch LCD
screen, the DataVideo HS-600 is designed to be live in seconds. However, it goes well beyond simple switching with a number of highly sophisticated functions that give users the scope to use it in
demanding conditions. Despite its small size, it can take feeds from up-to 6 cameras as well as mixing the input from graphics stations, powerpoint presentations and four external
Ergonomic controls allow the user to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in time
base corrector. Furthermore, its intercom and tally system allow for communication between presenters, the director and the production crew, ensuring that shoots run professionally every
The complete system includes a single, secure power supply from one connection. Where the production is taking place away from the studio and mains power is unavailable, the DataVideo HS-600A can even be
powered from a 12v DC car battery.
It is a go-anywhere product, ideal for corporate, AV and the worship markets. It is also an excellent broadcast training tool.
• Complete integrated
solution with six Composite Video, and two DVI-D inputs.
• Optional DV Board also two DV25 (IEEE-1394) inputs
• Three Composite Video and multiple Auxiliary output.
• Optional DV Board also one DV25 (IEEE-1394) output
• The flexible outputs makes it easy to connect the HS-600 to
external devices such as large screens, recorders, streaming and more - all at the same time
• Dual Picture-In-Picture function
• 17-inch high quality TFT LED Multi-View screen for each
input, as well as Program & Preview Features include audio peak-meter; adjustments for brightness, contrast, colour saturation and backlight - ideal for outdoor use
• Built in RS-232 & GPI control interface allows you to
control external devices
• Hot key functions, allow quick access to vital functions including fade to solid colour, instant key, and more