The Datavideo TLM-170G monitor is designed for superior performance. Whether your application is in a live production
gallery, 19" rack monitoring, 12V OB truck or a video editing suite the TLM-170G will help you confidently monitor the pictures within your chosen workflow.
The Datavideo TLM-170G monitor has an on-screen menu which allows control and set up of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, colour temperature
and picture in picture. The menus can also be used to display onscreen overlays for frame marker, 4:3 marker, 16:9 Marker, Cinema Zone Marker, Center Point, embedded SDI Timecode and Monitor Title.
The TLM-170G Front Panel Buttons allow selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect ratio, Blue only, Pattern (Colour Bars), Menu and audio controls. Input
HD/SD sources via the rear panel SDI, HDMI, Component (Y, Pb, Pr) and Composite connections as well as monitoring RCA phono or embedded SDI / HDMI audio.
• 17.3" (1600x900) LCD TFT Display
• Digital Video Inputs: SD/HD-SDI with loop thru and 2x HDMI
• Digital Audio Inputs: via SDI or HDMI inputs.
• Analogue Video Inputs: Component (Y,Pb,Pr), Composite x2 with loop thru
• Mono Audio Inputs: Single RCA phono socket for analogue inputs.
• Head phone 3.5mm stereo jack socket for discrete audio monitoring.
• Front Panel Buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect Ratio, Blue only, Pattern ( Colour Bars ), Menu and audio controls.
• Colour temperature menu option has 3 modes (6500K, 9300K and user defined)
• OSD audio level peak meter for SDI and HDMI based digital audio inputs.
• On screen overlays for frame marker 80%, 90%, 4:3 marker, 16:9 Marker, Cinema Zone Marker, Center Point, embedded SDI Timecode and Monitor Title.
• 8 Ch-Audio level display & Mute Buttons
• Bi-colour Tally light [Red or Amber] and 3.5mm Jack Tally input socket.
• Analogue Audio external speaker outputs L-, L+ and R-, R+ [Max 5v p - p (2w)].
• Supports Pixel Zoom upto 8x
• RJ-45 TCP/IP connection allows remote set up of the monitor using a PC / Mac based browser.
• USB 2.0 port for easy update of firmware