HRS-30HD is a portable recorder with an integrated 10.1″ monitor that can be used as a field recorder and also a playback system.
HRS-30HD records from both HD and SD video equipment via
HD/SD-SDI and supports 1080i, 720p, 576i, 480i video formats, providing a choice of recording formats in MEPG-II Long-GOP or intra-frame (i-frame) with 4:2:2 colour sampling.
The recorded MXF/OP1A file format is compatible with a wide range
of NLE and play out systems. Recorded files are stored to a removable caddy which is compatible with 2.5″ HDD & SSD drives.
• Built-in Monitor
allows previewing of recorded footage directly on the device.
• 1080p Resolution
The HRS-30 supports 1080p(23.97/24) and 1080i(50i/59.94i/60i) resolution.
• Battery Support
The HRS-30 can operate using v-mount batteries and Anton Bauer batteries.
|• Removable hard drive
• Support NTFS format, no 2GB/4GB file limitation
• HD/SD SDI input, output and loop thru with embedded
• HDMI output with embedded audio
• Video resolutions:
720x576i or 720x480i
• SD mode recording:
Selectable 8,15,30 or 50 Mbps Long GOP 4:2:0 or 4:2:2
100/125Mbps i-frame 8-bit 4:2:2
• Recording file formats: MXF/OP1A, MOV quick time*
• V mount Battery and Anton Bauer battery support.
• Wide view angle colour TFT LCD display for OSD
• 10.1″ 16:9 monitor resolution : 1280 x 800 dots.
• 10.1″ Dot pitch : 0.0565（W）×
10.1″ monitor features
• Internal colour bar
• Blue only
• Audio indicator
• Safe area
• Time code display
• Colour temperature adjustment
• NTSC/PAL auto switching
**N.B. HRS-30HD cannot charge the V-mount battery.