Datavideo NVS-25 H.264 Video Streaming Server
Product Code: NVS25
This model has been discontinued
|NVS-25 is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record
the master quality version for post-event editing.
From any HDMI / SDI / CVBS input source such as a camera or switcher, NVS-25 generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with
RTSP / RTMP / HLS protocols.
While encoding the video for live streaming, NVS-25 can simultaneously records a MP4 or .TS file to a USB storage
NVS-25 is remotely controlled using Windows / Apple PC or mobile device with a web browser.
Flexible mechanism design for desktop application or 1U rack mount application.
|• Broadcast quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming
• H.264 / AVC video CODEC, up to High Profile Level 4.0
• Input source: NVS-25 can accept SDI / HDMI / CVBS source
• Supports de-interlace video streaming for progressive output
• Front panel control for recording and streaming
• Audio inputs: select embedded or external audio source
• Network feature: DHCP Client, RTSP over TCP/UDP/HTTP with
MPEG TS. RTMP, HLS protocols (unicast only)
• Flexible video scaler presets for streaming out
• Supports 3 types of GOP structure: IBBP, IPPP and IBP
• Web UI for system configuration and FW upgrade
• Attach USB storage device (Up to 1TB storage device)