Canon Digital Still
Continuing the Canon
G-Series Legacy … The Mastery of Image Quality, Functionality
• The fourth-generation PowerShot G11 continues the
Canon’s G-series legacy as the camera that supports and
nurtures creativity with a full range of shooting and recording
modes and compatibility with exciting accessories including
• The new Dual Anti-Noise system comprising of Canon’s
proprietary DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor and a high-sensitive CCD to
deliver crisp, clear images in all demanding lighting
Smart Auto Mode
• Smart Auto mode is improved with Servo AF/AE. Camera
automatically tracks moving subjects when you half pressed the
• Smart Auto mode uses both Scene Detection and Face
Detection technologies to detects subject (people/item) and
determine subject brightness, contrast, distance, overall hue and
motion. The mode can also differentiate between day-time and
low-light (night time) scenarios for an effortless capture of the
• The Smart Auto mode intelligently selects the proper
settings for the camera based on 22 pre-defined shooting
Zoom, 28mm Wide Angle and OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer)
• Highly versatile camera with a wide-angle zoom lens that
reaches all the way from 28mm at the wide end to 5x optical zoom
(28mm – 140mm) at the telephoto end (35mm format equivalent).
You'll capture more in every shot, and add greater depth to your
• Canon’s superior Linear Lens system with
lens-shift-type image stabilizer enables you to shoot distant
subjects with razor-sharp precision.
• Digital teleconverter and safety zoom functions allow you
to double your zoom power with uncompromised image quality.
of Shooting and Recording Modes Including RAW + JPEG for The
Ultimate Creative Control.
• In RAW mode, images are recorded without modification and
as the files are unprocessed, colours can be manipulated to precise
requirements before converted to TIFF or JPEG.
• To edit, use Canon’s DPP image adjustment
• The camera can also be set to allow the simultaneous
recording of both RAW and JPEG images while shooting.
• Movie Recording - Smooth 30fps, high quality movie clips in
smaller file sizes while retaining all startling details and
• SCN - Instant access to 17 different scene modes.
• Quick shot - Quick Shot utilizes the optical viewfinder.
Shooting is possible immediately after pressing the shutter button
• Low Light (NEW) - Maximum ISO speed of ISO 12800, you can
capture the atmosphere of dark scenes even when shooting without
the flash. (up to 2.5mp)
• Auto - The camera chooses all the settings so you can
concentrate on your subject.
• P (Program) - Access advanced exposure compensation
features while shooting mostly
• Tv (Shutter speed priority) - Create a flowing effect to
express the passage of time with moving subjects.
• Av (Aperture Priority) - Set the aperture to create the
depth of field (the area of focus) and the camera automatically
selects the shutter speed.
• M (Manual) - Full creative control to capture images that
best express your vision rather than leave the controls to the
• Enables attachments to Canon’s Speedlite EX series of
flashes when requiring advanced lighting techniques to create
powerful, breathtaking images.