Blackmagic URSA 4.6K EF Capture Epic Cinematic 4.6K images with 15 stops
|Home > Blackmagic > URSA 4.6K EF|
7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall / Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal / Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 2 months from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/ for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
Coming with a massive, fold out on the set monitor as big as 10" and a recently released upgradeable Super 35
image sensor not forgetting 15 stops dynamic range, Blackmagic URSA 4.6K EF is redefining standards for digital film cameras. This camera is ideal for a single
person and large film crews use and has been designed to handle the demands of both sets. The camera body is a great investment bearing in mind that the sensor
and lens mount assemblies are replaceable; you can always ensure that you have the latest lens and sensors without having to buy a camera.
Blackmagic URSA 4.6K EF has been designed for a wide range of applications including music videos, commercials, television productions and news broadcast. The camera can be easily dressed with rails, matte boxes, follow focus and other equipment that will enhance its usability in crew projects. It guarantees perfect results with each use with its in-built exposure, audio levels and focuses scopes.
These also ensure that there is no need to carry too much external equipment.
The Blackmagic URSA 4.6K EF can be thought of all on set equipment integrated into one simple design.
It has an equally large cooling unit that ensures the fans remain quiet, the chassis cool and the frame rates performance as high as possible. The camera comes with an assist station that features a separate screen for accessing the screen settings, controls, and audio connections as well as audio meters and stations. With the big screen, moving around between shots becomes more convenient, and this allows for a smooth workflow.
The shot quality, with 15 dynamic stop ranges delivers exceptional shot qualities. The final product by this camera is ridiculously far much better regarding quality when compared to those by high-end broadcast cameras. During post-production, it is possible to work with a wide range of color grading which is achievable by adjusting brightness levels.
The need for expensive custom cables has been eliminated as this model features standard broadcast connections. You can down convert to HD a 12G-SDI output at the unbelievable quality. For your audio needs, the 48v phantom power plus the two professional XLR connections have the capability to use all top quality microphones available.
You can control the camera, its lenses, and other accessories remotely using the LANC connector. You also get a non-stop recording which is critical especially if you are shooting a historical event. With a CFast card loaded into the second recorder, you are guaranteed of up to 350Mbps uninterrupted recording which automatically transfers to the second card as soon as the first is full.
The camera has been designed with industry standard 4-pin 12V -30V XLR broadcast power connector for connection to external power supplies. It also comes with a high-resolution viewfinder for high- resolution displays as demanded by cinematographers.
Click here for More details
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 4.0
Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K and 4K
• New URSA Mini OS.
• New heads up display.
• New menu system to allow faster operation.
• New monitoring options separately configurable for different SDI outputs.
• Added ability to load 3D LUTs (Look Up Table) for monitoring.
• Added ability to save and load camera settings presets.
New Heads Up Display Features
• Swipe up or down to show and hide the heads up display.
• Added pan-able focus zoom.
• Added ability to change frame rate directly from heads up display.
• Added ability to change iris from heads up display on electronic lenses.
• Added ability to toggle timecode or duration from heads up display.
• Added ability to toggle favorite off-speed frame rate quickly.
• Added ability to change shutter angle from heads up display.
• Added flicker free shutter angle suggestions.
• Added manual shutter angle option for up to 2 decimal places.
• Added indicators for genlock, timecode status, and sensor window in heads up display.
• Added ability to change ISO from heads up display.
• Added ability to change white balance from heads up display.
• Added white balance presets including daylight, tungsten, fluorescent, mixed lighting, and overcast.
• Added tint control.
• Added auto white balance feature.
• Added audio input and headphone level control from the heads up display.
• Added media status page for formatting cards and media information.
• Added ability to toggle battery indicator from heads up display.
• Added monitoring option controls from heads up display including zebra, focus assist, frame guide and grids.
New Metadata Features
• Improved slate and metadata functionality.
• Added lens data information to slate metadata.
• Added auto-fill lens metadata from electronically controllable lenses.
• Changed slate shortcut from a single tap to a sideways swipe on the LCD.
New Record Features
• Added additional ProRes resolutions for URSA Mini 4.6K including 4.6K 16x9, 4.6K 2.4:1, 4K DCI, 3K Anamorphic, 2K 16x9 and 2K DCI.
• Added additional RAW resolutions for URSA Mini 4.6K including 4.6K 2.4:1, 4K 16x9, 3K Anamorphic, 2K 16x9 and HD.
• Added option to select the preferred card for recording.
New Monitor Features
• Improved screen colorimetry for the built in LCD.
• Added ability to switch 3D LUT on and off for each output individually.
• Added ability to switch false color, zebras, focus assist, frame guides, grids and safe area guide on or off for each output individually.
• Added clean feed toggle for each output.
• Added program tally indicator for the built in LCD and Front SDI when using ATEM.
• Added monitoring option for tally, crosshairs and centre dot as part of grids.
• Added 14:9 frame guides.
• Added configurable safe area guides.
• Expanded options for focus assist to include red, green, blue, black and white as well as peaking.
• Added option for viewing codec and resolution setting instead of meters on the built in LCD.
New Settings Features
• Added ability to program function buttons as a preset for frame rate, iris, white balance, ISO or shutter angle.
• Added ability to program function buttons for Up or Down frame rate, iris, white balance, ISO or shutter angle.
• Added ability to program function buttons as a toggle for clean feed, display LUT, frame guides, focus assist, false color, zebra, grids, safe area guides, off-speed and color bars.
• Added flicker free shutter frequency selection for 50Hz or 60Hz.
• Added support for drop frame timecode.
• Added ability to trigger color bars from camera.
• Added factory reset function.
• Added hardware ID display.
• Added software version display.
New Presets Features
• Added ability to create up to 12 global camera settings presets.
• Added ability import and export camera presets to CFast media.
New 3D LUT Features
• Added ability to monitor with 3D LUTs.
• Added ability to import 3D LUT from CFast media.
• Added ability to store up to 6 custom 17 point or 33 point LUTs into the camera's internal flash memory.
• Added the ability to export one of the camera's 3D LUTs to CFast media so you can pass the 3D LUT to a colorist or editor.
• Added ability to delete 3D LUT from camera's internal memory.
New General Features
• Improved timecode functionality for external timecode and jam timecode.
• Improved white balance performance.
• Added option for single clip or all clip playback.
• Added loop playback feature.
Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder
• Improved colorimetry for viewfinder.
• Improved proximity sensor sensitivity.
• Improved proximity sensor timeout settings.
• Improved frame guide appearance.
• Added support for URSA Mini OS metadata settings.
• Added support for new frame guides, safe area guides and grids.
• Added menu items for configuring overlay settings.