Blackmagic URSA 4.6K PL Capture epic cinematic 4.6K images with 15 stops
|Home > Blackmagic > URSA 4.6K PL|
7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall / Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal / Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore/ International Passenger Terminal at Harbourfront Centre GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 2 months from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/ for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
What's new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 4.0
Blackmagic URSA Mini 4.6K and 4K
• New URSA Mini OS.
• New heads up display.
• New menu system to allow faster operation.
• New monitoring options separately configurable for different SDI outputs.
• Added ability to load 3D LUTs (Look Up Table) for monitoring.
• Added ability to save and load camera settings presets.
New Heads Up Display Features
• Swipe up or down to show and hide the heads up display.
• Added pan-able focus zoom.
• Added ability to change frame rate directly from heads up display.
• Added ability to change iris from heads up display on electronic lenses.
• Added ability to toggle timecode or duration from heads up display.
• Added ability to toggle favorite off-speed frame rate quickly.
• Added ability to change shutter angle from heads up display.
• Added flicker free shutter angle suggestions.
• Added manual shutter angle option for up to 2 decimal places.
• Added indicators for genlock, timecode status, and sensor window in heads up display.
• Added ability to change ISO from heads up display.
• Added ability to change white balance from heads up display.
• Added white balance presets including daylight, tungsten, fluorescent, mixed lighting, and overcast.
• Added tint control.
• Added auto white balance feature.
• Added audio input and headphone level control from the heads up display.
• Added media status page for formatting cards and media information.
• Added ability to toggle battery indicator from heads up display.
• Added monitoring option controls from heads up display including zebra, focus assist, frame guide and grids.
New Metadata Features
• Improved slate and metadata functionality.
• Added lens data information to slate metadata.
• Added auto-fill lens metadata from electronically controllable lenses.
• Changed slate shortcut from a single tap to a sideways swipe on the LCD.
New Record Features
• Added additional ProRes resolutions for URSA Mini 4.6K including 4.6K 16x9, 4.6K 2.4:1, 4K DCI, 3K Anamorphic, 2K 16x9 and 2K DCI.
• Added additional RAW resolutions for URSA Mini 4.6K including 4.6K 2.4:1, 4K 16x9, 3K Anamorphic, 2K 16x9 and HD.
• Added option to select the preferred card for recording.
New Monitor Features
• Improved screen colorimetry for the built in LCD.
• Added ability to switch 3D LUT on and off for each output individually.
• Added ability to switch false color, zebras, focus assist, frame guides, grids and safe area guide on or off for each output individually.
• Added clean feed toggle for each output.
• Added program tally indicator for the built in LCD and Front SDI when using ATEM.
• Added monitoring option for tally, crosshairs and centre dot as part of grids.
• Added 14:9 frame guides.
• Added configurable safe area guides.
• Expanded options for focus assist to include red, green, blue, black and white as well as peaking.
• Added option for viewing codec and resolution setting instead of meters on the built in LCD.
New Settings Features
• Added ability to program function buttons as a preset for frame rate, iris, white balance, ISO or shutter angle.
• Added ability to program function buttons for Up or Down frame rate, iris, white balance, ISO or shutter angle.
• Added ability to program function buttons as a toggle for clean feed, display LUT, frame guides, focus assist, false color, zebra, grids, safe area guides, off-speed and color bars.
• Added flicker free shutter frequency selection for 50Hz or 60Hz.
• Added support for drop frame timecode.
• Added ability to trigger color bars from camera.
• Added factory reset function.
• Added hardware ID display.
• Added software version display.
New Presets Features
• Added ability to create up to 12 global camera settings presets.
• Added ability import and export camera presets to CFast media.
New 3D LUT Features
• Added ability to monitor with 3D LUTs.
• Added ability to import 3D LUT from CFast media.
• Added ability to store up to 6 custom 17 point or 33 point LUTs into the camera's internal flash memory.
• Added the ability to export one of the camera's 3D LUTs to CFast media so you can pass the 3D LUT to a colorist or editor.
• Added ability to delete 3D LUT from camera's internal memory.
New General Features
• Improved timecode functionality for external timecode and jam timecode.
• Improved white balance performance.
• Added option for single clip or all clip playback.
• Added loop playback feature.
Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder
• Improved colorimetry for viewfinder.
• Improved proximity sensor sensitivity.
• Improved proximity sensor timeout settings.
• Improved frame guide appearance.
• Added support for URSA Mini OS metadata settings.
• Added support for new frame guides, safe area guides and grids.
• Added menu items for configuring overlay settings.