|The MKH 416 is a short gun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback
rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially
for outside broadcast applications.
The venerable MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Featuring high directivity, low self noise,
high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 can handle difficult exterior filming and reporting conditions without any difficulty. Supercardioid/lobe pattern, matte black finish,
supplied with the MZW415 windscreen.
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body