The MSR 918-D receiver can be considered the "foundation stone" for building-up both single as well as complex studio and OB-Van
receiving systems. It has an extremely high quality. It can be used as a desktop single unit and it can be integrated into multi-channel systems, allowing their very easy and quick
• UHF working range (470 - 880 MHz).
• Pre-tuned switching-window = 25 MHz.
• 32 switchable frequencies in 2 groups, for each receiver.
• Broadcast superlative quality of any audio-signal transposition.
• Easy PC frequency-reprogramming by the user (in the pre-set switching-window).
• Rapid factory frequency re-allocation (in the whole working-range).
• Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
-remote TX battery monitoring
• Output audio line calibrating 1kHz tone generator.
• Suitable for very complex multi-channel systems thanks to the extraordinary high intermodulation immunity and RF/IF selectivity.
• Very easy and friendly to operate.
• Exceptional sturdiness and absolute reliability.