MRK923, MODULAR WIRELESS-MICROPHONE RECEIVER SYSTEM
Product Code: MRK923
MODULAR WIRELESS-MICROPHONE RECEIVER SYSTEM
(3 modules on 19"/1U rack-frame)
The MRK 923 receiver system is very flexible and is built on a modular architecture (up to 8 modules on 19"/3U rack frame housing)
. The system presents exceptional selectivity and intermodulation-immunity for best operating performance of the wireless-microphone system even in the presence of DVTB-T
transmitter?s signals. The MRK 923 system is already set up for the exclusive PTT function, recently developed by Wisycom and now appreciated in the broadcast world.
• Based on the MSR 918-D receivers.
• Broadcast top quality.
• Particularly small size (9 RX in only 19"/3U rack frame).
• Exceptionally easy and friendly to operate.
• Easy PC frequency-reprogramming by the user (in the pre-set switching-window).
• Rapid factory frequency re-allocation (in the whole working-range).
• Up to 3 x MRK 923 systems can be cascade-connected and fed by the same couple of antennas, thanks to the optional build-in RF splitter.
• Several MRK 923 systems can be employed together to build very complex multi-channel systems supporting up to several rack full.
• Very easy and friendly to operate.