MTP30 is an extremely small and light pocket transmitters especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications"
Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display and gain/freq button and an easy joggle selector. MTP30 benefits also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness
against noise and inter-modulation (available also with the RF circulator option).
Up to 120 MHz bandwidth in 470/870 MHz range
• Enhanced robustness against inter-modulation and antenna performances: - RF part with pass-band filter and circulator (option)
• Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
• Ultra-light metal alloy body (80g without batteries)
• ENR compander system (attack/release time independent)
• Battery: - 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH
• Autonomy: > 10h @ 50mW output power / > 14h @ 10mW output power
• Infrared interface for management and firmware update
• Easy and quick to setup thru an Oled display gain/freq button and a joggle selector
• Extended regulation on Mic input gain: 80dB in 2dB step
• Max input level 26dBu (15.5 V clipping) to connect directly to mixers and instruments