Product Code: 561
The Shure Model 561 is an omnidirectional, low-impedance
dynamic microphone designed for use on a stand or flexible
gooseneck. Its smooth frequency response is tailored for optimum
speech intelligibility, making it ideal for language labs, paging
applications, and base station communications. The 561 is also
suitable for use as a talk-back or cuing microphone in TV, film,
and recording studios.
- Frequency response tailored for
speech applications, with bass rolloff and mid-range "presence"
- Omnidirectional pickup
- Low impedance; long lengths of
cable can be used without affecting microphone response or
- Shock-mounted cartridge for
reduced stand and handling noise
- Rugged die-cast aluminum
- Lockable stainless steel mesh
- Optional gooseneck and mounting
- Type : Dynamic
- Frequency Response : 40 to 10,000
- Polar Pattern :
Rated at 150 Ohms (200 Ohms actual). Designed for connection to
inputs rated at 19 to 300 Ohms.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
Open Circuit Voltage ... 57.5 dBV/Pa (1.33 mV)
(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity : Positive pressure on
diaphragm produces positive voltage on the white cable lead
relative to the black lead.
- Cable : 1.2 m (4 ft.)
two-conductor, shielded, unterminated.
- Stand Thread : Suitable for
mounting on stand or gooseneck with 5/8"-27 thread.
- Case : Silver and black aluminum
with stainless steel grille.
- Net Weight : 142 grams (5
- Packaged Weight : 255 grams (9
- Dimensions : See User