PG58 Vocal Microphone
|A rugged microphone tuned to
accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up
- PG58-QTR includes a 15ft (4.57m) XLR to 1/4" Cable, Microphone
Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
- PG58-XLR includes a 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Microphone
Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and Storage Bag.
- PG58-LC includes a Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
and a Storage Bag.
- Tailored frequency response is
smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up
the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from
the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple,
rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without
- Cartridge includes a neodymium
magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced
- Durable metal
- On/off switch for onstage
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille
that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral "pop" filter reduces
explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable,
break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
- Replacement cartridge: