PG56 Instrument Microphone
|A compact drum microphone for
The PG56-XLR includes a 15ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, A50D Drum
Mic Clamp, Integrated Stand Mount, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and
a Storage Bag.
The PG56-LC includes an A50D Drum Mic Clamp, Integrated Stand
Mount, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter and a Storage Bag.
- Tailored frequency response is
smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for drum
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up
the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from
the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple,
rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without
- Cartridge includes a neodymium
magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced
- Durable metal
- Integral stand
- Hardened steel mesh tapered
grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable,
A50D drum mount and storage bag.
- Microphone Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Polarity : Positive pressure on
diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of
microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz) :
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz) : -56
dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
: 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60
- Connector : Three-pin
professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case : Die cast metal housing,
black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh
grille; built-in locking stand adapter
- Environmental Conditions
This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57
degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative
humidity of 0 to 95%.
Net: 323 g (11.4 oz)
Packaged: 935 g (2 lb 1 oz)