PG52 Instrument Microphone
|A high-performance Cardioid
Dynamic Kick Drum microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
The PG52-XLR includes an Integrated Stand Mount, 15ft (4.57m) XLR
to XLR Cable, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
The PG52-LC includes an Integrated Stand Mount, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread
Adapter and a Storage Bag.
- Tailored frequency response is
smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for kick drum
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up
the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from
the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple,
rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without
- Cartridge includes a neodymium
magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced
- Durable metal
- Integral stand
- Hardened steel mesh tapered
grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft (4.57m) cable and
- Microphone Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Polarity : Positive pressure on
diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of
microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz) :
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz) : -55
dBV/Pa, (1.8 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
: 25 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60
- Connector : Three-pin
professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case : Die cast metal housing,
black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh
grille; built-in locking stand adapter
- Environmental Conditions
This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57
degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative
humidity of 0 to 95%.
Net: 470 g (16.8 oz)
Packaged: 1053 g (2 lbs 5 oz)