Audio Technica AT4041SP Studio Microphone Pack
Product Code: AT4041SP
• Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
• Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, banjo, piano, horns and under snare
• Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
• 80Hz low-cut filter, 12dB / octave
The AT4041SP Studio Pack offers two AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live
sound, the AT4041 features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability.
The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity,
resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
AT4041SP Studio Pack includes:
• Two AT4041 cardioid condenser microphones
• Two AT8405a
• Two AT8159 windscreens
• Protective wooden storage case.