RF Central RMR-II HD Upgradeable Rack Mount Receiver
Product Code: RMRII
|The RMR-ll is RF
Central’s digital only, MPEG2 COFDM central receive solution. The unit is
designed to meet the needs of today’s fast-paced RF environment in ENG and fixed
The RMR-II can be locally controlled through the keypad or thumbwheel on the
front panel, or is remote-controllable via serial data (RS-232) to 3rd party
master control interfaces (such as NSI).
The standard RMR-ll model delivers Standard Definition “out-of-the-box”, but
can be software upgraded to High Definition capability by our factory
technicians for an additional charge. Once enabled, the unit provides seamless
coverage when switched between SD and HD RF sources.
The unit can automatically detect the MPEG2 parameters modulated by a COFDM
transmitter using 6, 7, or 8 MHz bandwidth. An LCD display provides full status
indication of COFDM ensemble detected along with alarm and status indications.
Signal strength and CSI levels are graphically displayed by the backlit LCD
alphanumeric display. The focus is on excellent sensitivity, strong adjacent
channel rejection combined in a solid and robust package.
- High-quality 2.0 and 5.8 GHz Central Receive
- Single RF input (Type “N” connector)
- Ultra-sensitive reception to -92dBm (threshold)
- Auto-detects all encoded MPEG2 parameters
- Local and remote-controllable (via external 3rd
- Intuitive menu structure and navigation
- Unit outputs composite, component, SDI and ASI
- Available analog, AES digital and embedded audio
- External power supply
- 2.0 and 5.8 GHz bands (other bands upon request)
- Standard definition “out-of-the-box”
- Standard definition/high definition upgradable