Nucomm Channel Master RX7 HD/SD Portable Receiver Integrated Decoder and
|The Channel Master
RX7, ushering in a new class of totally integrated, feature-rich portable
microwave receivers. The Channel Master is offered in single band, 2, 7 or 13
GHz, dual band or tri-band configurations. Other frequency bands available. The
Channel Master RX7 features an integrated DVB-T compliant COFDM demodulation
that is software configurable between COFDM, analog, QAM and VSB in a single
The HD/SD decoder features fast lock up time, holds lock longer and acquires
the digital signal faster than most decoders currently on the market.
Fifth generation VSB provides a good platform for HD, with data rates up to
29 Mbps in a 6 MHz bandwidth.
A wide array of outputs are provided, including composite video/audio
(analog and AES/EBU), SDI (HD) with embedded audio, ASI (HD) and 70 MHz.
A quality meter is provided on the front panel display. Displayed parameters
include RCL, link quality, MER, BER (pre and post correction) and modulation. An
optionally available internal spectrum viewer is available which displays 810
MHz and allows the operator to view his signal as well as adjacent signals.
- HD/SD-MPEG2 decoding
- Multiple demodulation; FM, COFDM, VSB, QAM, DVB-S
- Single, dual and tri-band
- Auto detection of all DVB-T compliant set-up
- Front panel display of BER, MER, link quality
- Internal 810 MHz spectrum viewer, optional
- Easy to use, fifteen quick-store user defined
- Front panel smart display for total system
- Outputs: video/composite, audio (analog and
digital AES/EBU), SDI (with embedded audio) ASI and 70 MHz
- Four audios, standard
- Four IF filter selections are offered 6, 8, 12
and 20 MHz
- RS-232 for remote control requirements
- Lightweight, ideal for portable or airborne
- Integrated universal AC/DC power supply