- High intensity, a narrow
beam, and a wide range of accessories make these
fixtures essential in
Broadcast Studios or on Feature/Episodic/Commercial
- Low power consumption, reduced HVAC requirements.
- No associated bulb
replacement costs contribute to a return on your
less than three years for typical studio applications.
- Incredibly energy efficient, these panels draw only
350W but are comparable
to the output of a 575W
- No UV or infrared wavelengths are emitted by any of
- Microprocessor operated, active cooling system that
automatically adjusts to the ambient temperature.
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle.
- Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no
noticeable color shift throughout the entire range.
- Our unique Nanoptic lenses convert the powerful open
source into a soft light or broad directional
flexibility for almost any application.
- Integrated DMX module, with RJ45 Ethernet connections
for remote dimming control with any standard
DMX512 protocol device.
- Integrated slots hold color and diffusion gel filters
and Nanoptic lenses.
- Standard Yoke with Junior Pin to enable easy mounting
- User-friendly LCD display and a multi-functional
control with menu-based button interface.
- Removable, external power supply with convenient
mounting bracket and other options.