ABonAir AB512 7 MSec Delay Wireless Microwave Transmission
Product Code: AB512
|LIVE EXCITEMENT. WIRELESSLY!
ABonAir’s AB512™ wireless video system enables camera teams to wirelessly transmit video directly from cameras to media centers or OB trucks.
Built on a bi-directional radio channel between transmitter and receiver, ABonAir’s systems acknowledge the correct acceptance of each group of pixels, thus providing exceptionally robust and reliable transmission.
The AB512™ supports ABonAir’s Fiber Coverage Extension (FCE) which enables connection of a single receiver to multiple FCEs in various sites (e.g. horse
racing tracks – race track, stables and the winning circle) or even on completely separate sites (e.g. football stadium, basketball arena and swimming pool) all via fiber cables with unlimited range.
|EXCITING NEWS AND SPORT MOMENTS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO LIVE:
• Sub-frame delay (7 msec): For live event coverage and multi-camera production
• High-picture quality (+52dB PSNR): With new revolutionary H.264 CODEC technology
• Full resolution supports: 1080p (up to 60 fps), 1080i, 720p, NTSC, PAL
• Superior coverage utilizing MIMO and fiberbased antenna.
• Single-zone and multi-zone upgradable Fiber Coverage Extender (FCE) support.
• Seamless roaming from one coverage zone to another without losing a pixel!
• Supports Sony, Panasonic, Ikegami, Grass Valley and Hitachi Camera Control Units (CCU/RCP) and PTZ.
• Upgradable Intercom and IFB using the same RF channel
• Wide coverage distance: up to 3,000 meter per zone
• Unlicensed frequency
• Bi-directional radio with per pixel acknowledgement
VIDEO INPUT 3G-SDI | HD-SDI | SD-SDI | CVBS
VIDEO FORMATS 1080p | 1080i | 720p | NTSC | PAL
FRAME RATES 60 | 59.94 | 50 | 30 | 29.97 | 25 | 24 | 23.94
CODEC ENGINE H.264
LATENCY Sub Frame Delay 7 mSec
MODULATION MODES OFDM: BPSK | QPSK | 16QAM | QAM
FEC 1/2 | 2/3 | 3/4 | 5/6 | 7/8
FREQUENCY RANGE 5GHz band — 4.9-5.875 Ghz
TRANSIT POWER Adjustable 50-350mW
ANTENNA CONNECTOR N-type
RECEIVER CONNECTION TO FCE DUPLEX FIBER: single mode or multi mode
ANALOG INPUT Mic/+48v Mic/line stereo pair
ANALOG RANGE -60dBm — +18 dBm
SAMPLING RATE Analog or embedded SDI @ 48KHz
CCU/RCP Supported CCU/RCP Camera Vendors: Sony, Panasonic, Ikegami, Grass Valley, Hitachi
RS422/RS485: Bi directional full duplex data link @ 1 Mbps
Supports PTZ Robotic Camera Control (Pan-Tilt-Zoom)
TRANSMITTER Integrated belt pack with IFB output
RECEIVER Supports 4-wire & 2-wire configurations
VOLTAGE 10V-14V DC
TRANSMITTER POWER CONSUMPTION 10-15W
WEIGHT 1.1 KG
BATTERY MOUNTING V-Lock or Gold Mount