Entry Level Large Sensor NXCAM Camcorder
Sony NEX-EA50H Entry level large sensor NXCAM Camcorder
|Home > Sony > AVCHD & NXCAM > NEX-EA50H
7% Goods Service Tax (GST) will be imposed over the total invoice value if purchased locally in Singapore. However if you are a tourist visiting Singapore, this GST amount can be
refunded at the Changi International Airport Departure Hall GST Refund Centre before departure with goods within 30 Days from the date of purchase. Please note that only Tourists who have met the Tourist Refund Scheme's conditions and eligibility criteria can
claim for the GST refund. Please visit: https://www.iras.gov.sg/IRASHome/GST/Consumers/Tourist-Refund-Scheme/
for GST Guide for Visitors on Tourist Refund Scheme.
|Sony AC adaptor/charger and battery kit
Includes AC-VQ1051D dual charger
/ AC adaptor and an NP-F970 high capacity InfoLITHIUM® battery
The Sony NEX-EA50H is the first in a new series of affordable, entry-level large sensor NXCAM professional camcorders. Thanks to its E mount interchangeable lens system, Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor,
powerful imaging capabilities and flexible semi-shoulder design, the NEX EA50H significantly expands creative freedom for Full HD video and 16.1 mega pixel high-quality still photos shooting.
Supplied powered 18-200 zoom lens realizes smooth & slow zoom
The Sony NEX-EA50H camcorder comes with the newly developed Power Zoom E-mount lens E PZ 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS SELP18200. It features auto focus, continuous variable iris and Optical Steady Shot™
image stabilization with Active Mode, making it ideal for shooting moving images. It is electronically controlled by both the zoom rocker lever on the camcorder grip and the camera handle.
Film-makers can achieve a constant zoom speed and smooth slow zoom, both of which can be difficult to accomplish with manual zoom lenses. In addition, by using fixed focal length lenses users can
simulate a zoom effect using the smart digital zoom function, ensuring that they never miss a shot in fast paced environments
|- The NEX-EA50H is capable of shooting in 50Hz or 60Hz systems; enabling users to produce
content for clients around the world.
- It includes a newly developed E-mount servo zoom model SELP18200. It features: variable zoom speed, auto/manual focus,
continuous variable iris and Optical Steady Shot™ image stabilization with Active Mode, making it ideal for shooting moving images.
- E mount interchangeable lens system accepts virtually any
35mm SLR, DSLR, and Cine lenses via inexpensive lens adapters.
- Its new Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor was designed for shooting Full HD video and 16.1 mega pixel high-quality still photos without
artifacts common to still camera sensors.
- Six picture profile settings for different shooting conditions are provided as default settings.
- As in other NXCAM camcorders, the internal recording format
is AVCHD 2.0.
- A built-in GPS function automatically records absolute time and location information every half second of a shoot to AVCHD files.
- The optional HXR-FMU128 flash memory recording unit permits
extended recording times exceeding 12 hours at 24Mbps and 10 hours at 28Mbps.
- One memory card slot accepts either compatible memory sticks or SD Cards.
- Simultaneous HD-HD recording to the memory card and FMU128
||Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
|Number of pixels
||Total pixels approx. 16.7M. Effective pixels in movie shooting (16:9) approx. 13.6M. Effective pixels in still picture shooting (16:9) approx. 13.6M. (3:2) approx. 16.1M
||AUTO, ONE PUSH AB, INDOOR (3200K), OUTDOOR (5600K+/-, MANU WB TEMP (2300K ~ 15000K, 100K step)7 positions)
|Zoom Lens (supplied)
|SELP18200 E-mount Lens
||Approx. 11x zoom (Optical). f=18-200 mm, 35 mm equivalent 29 ~ 322 mm (16:9). 27 ~ 300 mm (3:2) F3.5 ~ 6.3. Filter diameter 67 mm Optical Steady Shot installed. Powered zoom.
|Video recording format
||HD MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 AVCHD ver2.0. SD MPEG-2 PS
|Audio recording format
||Linear PCM 2ch (48 kHz 16-bit) (in HD). Dolby Digital 2ch (48 kHz 16-bit)
||Flash Memory Unit (HXR-FMU128). MS PRO Duo (Mark2 only), MS PRO-HG Duo, MS PRO-XC Duo. SD/SDHC/SDXC Class 4 and higher
|Memory card slot
||MS PRO Duo, SD/SDHC/SDXC compatible x1
||HDMI connecter (type A)x1
||Stereo mini jack (Ø3.5 mm)x1
|INPUT 1/INPUT 2
||XLR 3-pin (Female)x2
||Stereo mini-mini jack (Ø2.5 mm)x1
||Built-in stereo microphone
||18Ø dynamic speaker
||8.8 cm (3.5type, 16:9)
|Total dots (H x W)
||Approx. 921000 dots (1,920 x 480)
||DC7.2 V (Battery Pack), DC8.4 V (AC-DC adapter)
||5.4 W (w/ SELP18200 Lens)
||0 ~ 40°C
||-20 ~ +60°C
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||142.5 mm x 203 mm x 429.5 mm (including protrusions)
|Total mass in recording
||3160 g (Mass including SELP18200, Battery [NP-F770], VF w/ large eyecup, ECM-XM1)
- AC Adaptor - AC-VL1 x 1
- Rechargeable Battery Pack - NP-F770 x 1
- Connecting cord - DK-415 x 1
- Microphone - ECM-XM1 x 1
- Remote Commander - RMT-845 x 1
- A/V connecting cable x 1
- USB cable x 1
- USB Adaptor Cable - VMC-UAM1 x 1
- Large eyecup x 1
- Lens - SELP18200 x 1
- Lens hood with lens cover - Lens cap & Lens hood x
- Accessory shoe kit x 1
- Lithium Battery - CR2025 x 1
- Clock Lithium (Installed) x 1
- Application Software (CD-ROM) - Content Browser x 1
Production Cameras |
Consumer Cameras |
Industrial Cameras |
Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras |
Camera Accessories |
VTR Accessories |
Production Switchers |
J SERIES |
Medical Equipment |