Sony PVM-741 is another leap in Sony imaging technology. Using the new OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology, blacks are
black. Contrast is mesmerizing and your picture never looked so good. Incorporating Sony's "STE" (Super Top Emission) structure, the PVM 741 can display extremely wide gamut colors and repel panel
glare so that "on set" or "in the field" viewing is simple and accurate. Sony PVM-741 also includes other features that make it the favorite for view and framing camera images. The new "Flip"
feature can swap the image horizontally, vertically, or combined so that over and under 3D rig viewing is a simple push of a button. The SD/HD/3G input is not an option so even display of HD 60P images is a snap.
The chassis is made of cast aluminum for durable in field use and includes a protection panel for the OLED so that rough handling has no effect on performance. The small size of Sony PVM 741 allows
usage in various applications including ENG/EFP, OB Van, Editing Systems, and Monitor Walls. By employing a 960 x 540 16:9 OLED panel, contrast is as never seen before and image lag is a thing of
the past. Picture quality is excellent both indoors and outdoors. Additionally Sony PVM-741 incorporates Sony's ChromaTru color processing which allows Sony PVM741 to accurately display images as
SMPTE, EBU or ITU-R BT709 color standards. Sony PVM 741 comes standard with one composite, one auto detecting SDI/HDSDI/3G input. One HDMI input, internal waveform monitor, AC power adapter, and
¼ and 3/8 holes for camera mounting.
- OLED Display Technology - 960 x 540 Panel Resolution
- 4:3 / 16:9 Aspect Ratio Selection
- Monoaural Speaker
- Adjustable Color Temperature (High/ Low/ User)
- Parallel Remote
- Scan Mode (Over, Full, Native)
- Removable Protection Panel
- Mono/ Blue only mode
- Various area markers, including a center marker and aspect markers
- Three Color Tally
- Seven language on-screen menu
- 3 mode power system - AC100V, DC12V, Battery Adaptor
- Flip display for use on 3D rigs
- Support Time Code Display
- Composite input / output standard
- 2 SDI inputs
- 3G SDI input / output standard
- 3G SDI input auto-detects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G SDI
- HDMI Input standard
- Peaking feature for exact camera focus
- PC input signals through HDMI input (HDPC compatible)
- Cast aluminum chassis and display protection panel for rough handling
- Silent mode for on set use when fan noise is not tolerable
- Seven assignable "F keys" for instant access to most any function
- AC, DC, and battery operation. AC adapter is included
- Internal Waveform monitor with -4%, 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, and 109% gradicule
- Internal audio monitoring including graphic bar display and speaker
|Featuring Sony's new STE OLED panel
||Blacks are blacker, gradients are smoother, motion is fluid, and picture performance greatly improved.
|Super Top Emission (STE) Technology
||Sony's exclusive Super Top Emission Technology provides a brighter panel with longer life, lower power consumption, and combined with
special color filters which increases color saturation while rejecting outside reflections that would interfere with the picture when used in outdoors applications.
|New Flip Feature
||3D is now the focus on many productions, so tools that fit this requirement are always welcome. New to the Sony monitor list of features is an
image flip function. This is required when 3D camera rigs are using half mirrors to help simplify acquisition. The image can be flipped horizontally, vertically or both.
|Superb picture quality and stable color reproduction
||*Precision imaging achieved with 960 x 540 pixel , 7.4 inch OLED panel using 10 bit drivers.
*Black levels lower and more defined than CRT (when compared to Sony BVM-D9H5U 9" CRT monitor).
*Multiple color gamut display (SMPTE C, EBU, ITU-R BT709).
*10 bit professional display engine.
*New panel stability system.
|Multi format input signal support through standard inputs
||3G, HDSDI, SDI, Composite and HDMI included