CPR30 is a talk back pocket receiver, especialy designed for TV
studios, ENG crews and theaters.
CPR30 can be powered by
standard, rechargeable battery or with a lithium battery pack
(with a 5 units holder battery charger).
• UHF working range (400 - 550 MHz).
• 32 switchable frequencies.
• Narrow-band operation to optimize flexibility and frequency economy.
• Very high audio quality and exceptional low-noise operation.
• A 50 kHz channel-spacing version is available in order to work with 8 kHz wide
• Easy reprogramming of the working-frequencies by PC.
• Very long battery-lifetime and its precise measurement.
• Alkaline dry cells or Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries (2 x size-AA elements) are
• Robust Fischer connector (CPR 30-F version) or 3.5 mm standard jack connector
(CPR 30-J version) can be supplied for the easiest use of any kind of earphone
• High AF output signal with precise volume control.
• Suitable for very complex multichannel systems thanks to the extremely-high
intermodulation immunity and RF-IF selectivity.
• Exceptional sturdiness and absolute reliability.
• Very easy and friendly to operate.