|DVK-300HD is an advanced HD chromakey device which is easy to operate and delivers excellent results with minimal user input required.
The device can be controlled locally using a directly attached
laptop or remotely over an IP network.
Most HD chroma key systems are either complex computer-based solutions or are embedded in sophisticated vision mixers. For users
that simply need accurate and affordable live keying in a portable device, the DVK-300HD is a great new option.
Fitting into HDMI and SDI-based live environments, the keyer supports SD and HD resolutions up-to 1080P. High resolution
backgrounds are ingested via SDI, HDMI or DVI with the resulting keyed composite picture displayed via HDMI.
|• Support 3G-SDI / 1080P
• Easy operation and control via LAN connection to laptop
• Key noise reduction
• Colour spill processing
• Edge control (brightness)
• Post processing - correction of picture parameters
(brightness, contrast, saturation) applied on foreground signal
after keying processing
• Foreground supports 3G-SDI, HD/SD SDI, HDMI (1.4)
• Background supports 3G-SDI, HD/SD SDI, DVI-I
• Main output can be 2 SDI output simultaneously and HDMI
• Matte control to adjust black and white level for a precise chroma key setting To delete the reflective color from foreground
• 1U and 19" rack mount design